Our award winning micro monitor reinvented
MINIMO 2 is a complete reworking of our award winning MINIMO micro monitor. A compact 2-way micro monitor suitable for use on bookshelves, desktops, wall mounted or on stands. Key to its impressive sense of scale is the combination of a midbass driver with a powerful long throw motor system and our unique AEROFLEX system.
The MINIMO 2 features a 115mm midbass unit with 65% greater surface area compared to the previous model which allows greater power handling. AEROFLEX technology enables this tiny speaker to produce deeper and more controlled bass notes than its size would suggest by keeping port velocity to a minimum and ensuring the midbass unit is properly supported throughout its stroke.
Complimenting the midbass is a 27mm tweeter with a Sonolex coated fabric diaphragm and low distortion neodymium motor system. The excellent dispersion characteristics combined with close placement within the small cabinet allow a seamless integration of the drive units and incredibly lifelike, realistic sound reproduction.
By building the port systems directly into the cabinet structure the outer walls are braced and strengthened minimising panel resonances. Integral rear inserts allow for easy wall mounting - especially useful for surround or background systems. Don't be fooled by the size though - MINIMO 2 is more than capable of powering most living room systems.
• 115mm coated paper midbass with powerful motor system
• 27mm neodymium high frequency unit with a Sonolex coated fabric diaphragm
• AEROFLEX port system for a precisely controlled bass performance
• Braced and optimised cabinet built in Sheffield, UK
• Detachable magnetic protective grilles
• Frequency response - 53hz to 25khz (-3dB)
• Sensitivity - 85dB (2.83v)
• Recommended power - 40 to 80 watts
• Impedance - 4 ohms
• Dimensions - 210mm H x 132mm W x 190mm D (including grilles)
• Weight - 2.6kg