A floorstanding loudspeaker with a compact footprint delivering huge scale and dynamics through AEROFLEX technology
MAMBO is a powerful 3-way floorstanding design with similar tonal characteristics to MOJO but on a larger scale. Using dedicated bass units to produce the lowest frequencies allows the midbass units to produce a cleaner performance at high volume.
Dual 90mm midbass units in a sealed enclosure utilise lightweight and stiff aluminium diaphragms, balanced neodymium magnet motor systems and long throw rubber surrounds.
Four dedicated 90mm bass units drive the lowest frequencies while a unique AEROFLEX port system keeps precise control. By building the port systems directly into the cabinet structure the outer walls are braced and strengthened minimising panel resonances.
Complimenting the midbass is a 27mm tweeter with a Sonolex coated fabric diaphragm and low distortion neodymium motor system. The excellent dispersion characteristics combined with close placement within the small cabinet allow a seamless integration of the drive units and incredibly lifelike, realistic sound reproduction.
• Dual close coupled 90mm aluminium long throw midbass units with balanced neodymium motor systems
• Four 90mm aluminium long throw dedicated bass units with balanced neodymium motor systems
• 27mm Neodymium high frequency unit with a Sonolex coated fabric diaphragm
• AEROFLEX port system for a precisely controlled bass performance
• Braced and optimised cabinet built in Sheffield, UK
• Frequency response - 38hz to 28khz
• Sensitivity - 87.5 dB (2.83v)
• Recommended power - 50 to 150 watts
• Impedance - 4 ohms
• Dimensions - 791mm H* (plus spikes) x 142mm W x 171mm D
• Plinth dimensions - 200mm W x 211mm D
• Weight - 10 kg
• Real wood veneer - Walnut
• Paint finishes - Satin Black, Satin White
To arrange a demonstration please see our list of distributors, here.